2.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Sysco tried delivering food products at 5:30 am with no manager on site knowing the delivery is supposed to be dropped off when manager is present.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of a product or service. Sysco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sysco.

Comments

I work for one of the firm's that delivers to your East facilities, it takes 4 to 5 hours to unload and get the product cleared nd received! Is there something you can do to speed up the process, it takes too long to unload and process the shipment I have been here 4.5 hr.and no release as of now!!! Please help on future loads!!!

Norman, Oklahoma, United States #1215831

Ok so I've been here at Sysco in Norman ok I've been sitting inside waiting for my husband an they kicked me out told me I can not wait inside any longer so I'm out here in a car where it's 91% out here an it feels like 98%im about to have a heatstroke I have been out here for a hour this is bs !!